Thursday, December 18, 2008

Compai


Its funny because one of my friends showed me this site just the other day (I fell in love with it immediately). Of course with my attention span I forgot about it, but, lo and behold I find myself reading the new metro pop and there is an article about these two girls and Compai.
Faith and Justina Blakeney are sisters who have a wonderful green vintage store in Florence and are based in Brooklyn. They specialize in the "rehabilitation of used and abused clothing" and have authored many DIY books. They are like green modern fashionista Martha Stewarts.


I'll admit, I kept clicking the collection link, becuase I am really excited to see their work. It still says New collections coming soon. I'll check it again in another 10 minutes, and keep you informed.

No comments: